Old October 8th 04, 12:37 AM
Debbie B

Awesome. It's fun to do. And you aren't limited to regular beads either.
Pendants etc. It's so much fun. And the best therapy. grin

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/
"Empress Beads" wrote in message
To follow up on my dream. I went to the LBS to look at poly clay today

and
look at some books. Not many on beads, but a few pages in some of the

books.
I was looking at all the equipment and tools too. I might can get a pasta
machine from my brother for FREE! I am calling him tonight.

Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

"Empress Beads" wrote in message
When I woke up this morning I remembered my dream from last night. I
dreamt that I had the most awesome glass bead studio. I had all the

best
equipment. I was making all kinds of beads and had tons of ideas! I

had
racks and racks of glass everywhere. I was busy all day and everyone
loved what I was doing.

Yeah it was a perfect world, but then again it was a DREAM!

I think I might be spending a little too much time looking at beads and
hoping. I guess dreaming about all those lovely pretties!

I have thought about possibly getting into poly clay. Mainly I have been
thinking of non traditional shapes for focals or pendents. I really

like
wonky beads. Because they fall out of the "norm." I have seen some
really cool mistakes that still work out to be symetrical in a wonky
shape. I think that makes them unique.

-Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...torderZ1Q Qso