Old January 6th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing

Default Body Obstacles

er....32F? Is that some kind of a British bra measurement? Or a 32 year
old female?

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
lisa skeen wrote:

ROFL.

Being a 32F is noticeable in these circumstances! I quite often bump my
chest when digging lint out of the machines... Especially the treadle,
which is fixed to its table! And I had to stop sewing towards the end of
my pregnancy because the bump got in the way! I felt like I was MILES
from the needle and sewing by remote control! And you lot wondered why I
only have one kid... ;P

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!