Old January 6th 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing

Default Placement of sewing machine

~KK in BC~ wrote:

I thought I was the only one on earth that ever got their eyeball THAT close
to the machine?
Not that I know what that's all about... no no... that was a typo on my part
!!! That's what it was! A typo caused by an old war wound back when I had to
make quilts to keep the rocks soft! yeah............. never ever have I been
bonked in the face/eye/head with that darn thing...... nope nope....

Hehehehehe... No, me neither, not never, nohow!

Hm... Why is there a new chip in my left spectacle frame? And where
did this bruised eyebrow come from?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!