Old June 10th 05, 02:56 AM
Jenn L

clancy wrote:
Oh no Pat - after all this project's travels - ups and downs - I for one
would like to hear where it goes and how it will be framed - I really liked
Dianne's suggestion - simple with a brass plaque - not that horrid burnt ax,
etc. that was originally talked about. But I have no say in it - I did not
participate in it - just nosey enough to know how it's all going to turn
out. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

I *think* Pat was referring to the religious part of the
thread rather than the Angel. I too am looking forward to
updates!

--
Jenn L.

www.needleful-things.com
Current projects:
Home of the Brave (Sally Rung - soldier remembrance project)
Spring in the Air (Just Nan)
Nordic Needle Rose (Silver Lining)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Starry Night (Van Gogh)