Old February 20th 04, 11:14 PM
Beverly K. Pope

Last September I bought a Janome 6250QC (Quilter's Companion). While I was
pleased with most things on the machine, some of the stitches were limited
on the number of widths/lengths. So in January I traded up to a Janome 6500
Professional, and I am delighted with it for what I want to do. One
unexpected advantage is that the motor seems to be stronger than the other
machine, so it will probably hold up longer.

I purchased a Janome at my LQS, rather than another brand somewhere else,
because they treated me better. (They were not "pushy" and appeared
genuinely happy to see me.) I wanted a good relationship wherever I
purchased the machine. At my LQS they still act pleased to see me everytime
I go in there to ask questions or browse, even though they know I'm not
buying one again very soon.

--
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. bkpope at wt dot net

Sami wrote in message ...
Who has what? Why do you like it? Why not? Did you trade something
in, and what made you trade it? Thanks!