Old August 20th 03, 04:56 AM
Javahut

Waste of time, unless it is absolutely irreplaceable, then money better be
no object

"Moonraker" wrote in message
If you can feel the scratches with your fingernail, it's likely not going

be able to be polished out, especially if it is already in a panel. If

you
still have the loose piece, you might could take it through the steps of
beveling, i.e.; roughing, smoothing, pre-polish and final polish.

You'll
have to grind the surrounding area down "level" with the bottom of the
scratch you made, then smooth and polish it. I think you'll find it more
trouble than it's worth. JavaHut who posts here regularly would be more
likely to know the exact techniques. Maybe he'll post you an answer?

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
om...
HI,

I need to polish some small scratches from artglass, caused when the

dremel
walked while drilling hole.

these do not appear to be deep and are only 2-3 inches long. don't have

lot just the occasional but don't want to throw out the pieces of glass.

any suggestion?

any type of polishing wheel for the Dremel.

thks http://www.Starpath-designs.com

bg

--
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that

counts
can be counted. "
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)