Old January 13th 04, 08:17 PM
Pogonip

I wish NASA would hurry up and invent the Transporter, so that we could
get a bunch of us together in one place without trying to use Kate's
modem. I've had no luck with modems, have tried sending chocolate with
no success whatsoever. We could have quite a laugh-fest and nobody's
keyboard would be injured in the event.
Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.u
---
Wouldn't that be so much fun!!! Joanne, you're a genius. We _will_
have to get together some day, you know. Shall we start planning now?
Cea

I thought sure that Kate would say, "Come over anytime!"
But it is Sally that is scheming to get us across the
Pond.

It would be an experience of a lifetime. I once met with
someone from the Internet (are you here, Lynette?) and it
was a hoot! It was some years ago now, and we both were
extremely careful to set the meeting in a very public
place (you just never know who is on the other end of the
computer, now do you? Could be Jason or Freddie or some
other axe murderer.)

Sally is quite right in all the details, for a sizable
group, anyway. She's so good at it......she really should
organize it, shouldn't she? Let me see....get a
passport....get something that will knock me out for 13
hours of flying time....get lots of money so that I can
get the ticket and eat while I'm there......

Maybe we should just all meet on the new QEII. We could
cross the Atlantic either way.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.