Old January 13th 04, 07:17 PM
Kate Dicey

OT Was: Invisible Zipper

(Pogonip)
SewStorm wrote:
Joanne drooled
There was no beverage alert on this post. This kind of inattention to
details is going to ruin my keyboard.
---
Joanne, you're just going to have to adapt here. Do as I do, and
stay completely away from beverages whilst reading these posts! It's
much safer that way, I've found.
Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati
---
No beverages with the posts? How far do we have to take this? There
are some posters that I should know to exercise more caution when
opening their posts, but that's not 100% effective, since so many others
may or may not post something dangerous. It may be contagious.
Perhaps I should look into getting a keyboard cover. A raincoat as it
were. For prophylactic purposes.
I wish NASA would hurry up and invent the Transporter, so that we could
get a bunch of us together in one place without trying to use Kate's
modem. I've had no luck with modems, have tried sending chocolate with
no success whatsoever. We could have quite a laugh-fest and nobody's
keyboard would be injured in the event.
Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.u
---
Wouldn't that be so much fun!!! Joanne, you're a genius. We _will_
have to get together some day, you know. Shall we start planning now?
Cea

Well, I need to start saving for the air fair! Even the V Posh Wedding
won't pay air fair after it's filled the hole in the bank balance!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk