Old December 7th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ann

Default Edmonton oilers fabric

I live in Oiler country and I can't say that I have ever seen any Oiler
fabric, because, as you say, it's a registered trademark. Can you find a
set of sheets and make your quillow from that?

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

"SC" wrote in message
Hello Ladies
Can someone help me to find fabric with prints of my son's favourite
hockey team the "Edmonton Oilers". He would like a lap quilt,(actually a
quillow) to place in his living room. I tried on line, I came across theme
merchandise but no fabric. Fabricland in Canada(similar to USA's Joanne)
informed me they do not carry it due to it being a registered trademark.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Shakuntala
Vancouver, Canada