Old July 31st 03, 06:54 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
Deirdre S. wrote:

And though I am compulsive enough to at least open each message,
particularly since topics morph so easily and the subject isn't always
a good indication of the content -- there are always some I just can't
take time to give my full attention to... regretfully, but otherwise I
couldn't tune in at all.

It is hard to prioritize and be selective. But I don't want to give up
on staying in contact most of the time.

Deirdre

Teah, the contact thing is really important to me, too! I feel like I
need to keep some kind of handle on the group. Well, I guess if I miss
something, no one will be *too* offended! Seems like we all have so much
going on.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org