Old June 7th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hair is all gone./chemo

It's amazing how quickly it happens Pami! My DM wore beautiful scarves
wrapped around her head - always matched whatever she was wearing. Before
chemo her hair was straight - after chemo, it was was curly white - just
beautiful! Don't catch cold
--
Pauline
Northern California
"pami" wrote in message
I was losing so much hair that I went to the barber shop this morning. I
had hair everywhere in the shower and I knew this was my buzz day. It

feels
different but if I had let all my hair come off on it's own I would of
needed a plumber to clean out a drain. I will wear a cap out but at home

my
cats and family don't mind the bald me. Next chemo is on the 14th.
Pami