Old August 20th 03, 09:50 PM
Diana Curtis

Im so glad you posted this. I was looking on Amazon.com for your DHs works
and that is what I found, Wiz Biz... etc.. and now I know what Im looking at
I can put it on my wish list! Yay!
Thank you
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Pati Cook" wrote in message
G The books are available, the series is being re-issued in collected
volumes: books 1 and 2 are out as "Wiz Biz", 3 and 4 as "Wiz Biz 2".
Don't really remember coloring books, but then my folks were both

teachers.
Lots of books at home.

Pati,in Phx

Diana Curtis wrote:

I shall have to go find his works. They sound right up my alley!
Drawing outside the lines is more fun. Im going to guess your parents

didnt
buy you coloring books?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
No, I am married to a different SciFi/Fantasy writer............ Rick

Cook. He
does have books out. A series dealing with magic and computers and

full
of
puns. And my favorite of his is "Mall Purchase Night" , the heroine

of
which is
the owner of a shop called "Bell, Book and....... Candle shop".

A real giggle.

I never have been able to keep inside the lines, always want to draw

new
ones
G.

Pati, in Phx

Diana Curtis wrote:

Ahhh the BOM. Im just hoping I can come up with something that

appeals
to a
wide range of tastes and abilitys!
Id like to hear more about your punster husband! You arent married

Piers
Anthony are you?
Thank you for sharing your quilting story too. I happen to like

people
who
arent afraid of coloring outside of the lines. :-)
Diana, healing well!!!