Old August 20th 03, 05:08 PM
Pat in Virginia

Mind Boggling? To say the least. I just love to casually say in a
conversation: 'oh, I got that piece from my friend in Australia'
..... 'hey, here is a great stamp from England' ...... that sort
of thing.
This is a fun thread. I really enjoyed reading Judy's 'Early Net
History.' Now I can say 'my friend the internet pioneer.' LOL
PAT

Diana Curtis wrote:

This is so interesting. I had no idea how or when the net really started....
To think, without the net this rather wonderful congregation couldnt exist,
and none of us might know one another... its mind boggling.
Thank you for sharing your very interesting story Judy!