Old August 19th 03, 02:52 PM
Diana Curtis

I shall have to go find his works. They sound right up my alley!
Drawing outside the lines is more fun. Im going to guess your parents didnt
buy you coloring books?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
No, I am married to a different SciFi/Fantasy writer............ Rick

Cook. He
does have books out. A series dealing with magic and computers and full

of
puns. And my favorite of his is "Mall Purchase Night" , the heroine of

which is
the owner of a shop called "Bell, Book and....... Candle shop".

A real giggle.

I never have been able to keep inside the lines, always want to draw new

ones
G.

Pati, in Phx

Diana Curtis wrote:

Ahhh the BOM. Im just hoping I can come up with something that appeals

to a
wide range of tastes and abilitys!
Id like to hear more about your punster husband! You arent married to

Piers
Anthony are you?
Thank you for sharing your quilting story too. I happen to like people

who
arent afraid of coloring outside of the lines. :-)
Diana, healing well!!!