Old August 19th 03, 02:56 PM
Diana Curtis

So, all we need to do is find a couple of people to post in French and we
have you exclusively?
Thank you for sharing. Im glad you came and stayed too!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
ally wrote:

In article , Diana Curtis
writes
Im recovering well... certain things coming in the mail keep my spirits

up,
thank you muchly! But the days linger long sometimes. I havent energy

to do
much yet, but you, yes YOU, have the power to entertain and amuse me if

you
feel like it, and I hope you do...
Would you please tell me how you came to post at RCTQ, and why you

stay, and
how you came to be a quilter and what you hope to find in your quilting
future. Maybe everyone else will get some pleasure in reading these ..

then
I wont feel so selfish! lol
Thanks in advance,
Diana the slightly bored

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Hmm I joined when I first got my own computer and got online (until then
I had been looking at a few ngs on a friends computer at his home once a
week). That musta been in '97 but I have a real bad memory so it could
have been a year either side.

I joined this ng cos I liked quilting. I stay because its like home -
warm and comfy and full of people who I love, even though we all get
made at each other sometimes. I have made some of my best friends here
and done things I would never have done otherwise.

Hope you're feeling better real soon.
:-)

I also got online in 1997 and immediately started searching for quilters
-- important since I was then living in an area far from any other
quilters. g This group was so friendly and welcoming that I've stayed
and stayed -- I'm still not tired of it!

I've met several people from the group in person, some when they came to
the Las Vegas area in the past four years and some at the Tucson and
Houston quilt shows. I've quit reading other quilting groups (email
groups), except for one French-speaking group so I can stay in practice;
but this one is an addiction!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster