Old August 18th 03, 11:41 PM
Diana Curtis

Thank you Ally,
every post I have read in this thread has made me smile, and think, and that
makes me feel better!
Im glad you found home here too!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"ally" wrote in message
In article , Diana Curtis
writes
Im recovering well... certain things coming in the mail keep my spirits

up,
thank you muchly! But the days linger long sometimes. I havent energy to

do
much yet, but you, yes YOU, have the power to entertain and amuse me if

you
feel like it, and I hope you do...
Would you please tell me how you came to post at RCTQ, and why you stay,

and
how you came to be a quilter and what you hope to find in your quilting
future. Maybe everyone else will get some pleasure in reading these ..

then
I wont feel so selfish! lol
Thanks in advance,
Diana the slightly bored

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Hmm I joined when I first got my own computer and got online (until then
I had been looking at a few ngs on a friends computer at his home once a
week). That musta been in '97 but I have a real bad memory so it could
have been a year either side.

I joined this ng cos I liked quilting. I stay because its like home -
warm and comfy and full of people who I love, even though we all get
made at each other sometimes. I have made some of my best friends here
and done things I would never have done otherwise.

Hope you're feeling better real soon.
:-)
--
ally