Old August 18th 03, 02:34 PM
Diana Curtis

I LOVE your answer, and feel it could be my own. Where else would we go?
This is home, this is family.
Hugs,
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me"

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"