Old August 17th 03, 08:17 PM
Susanne

Polly, my heart goes out to you. You are truly deprived! I thought I was
deprived up here in northern AB but I at least have Walmart.
What truly amazed me was that there a quilt guilds everywhere.

Susanne

"Glenn/Patty" wrote in message
Thank you Susanne for your sympathies LOL (VBG) I keep telling hubby that
we truly are quilt-store-deprived. LOL Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Patty in NWO who just got back online after almost a week of farting

around
with some darn internet worm.

"Susanne" wrote in message
. ca...
I forgot to tell you all the good stuff! My DH messed up my computer

while
was gone so I got a brand spanking new computer. I am in love with it!

Now
if only I could fiqure out how to get rid of all those annoying pop-up
messages.

Also, I had planned on visiting every quilting store in sight while in
northern Ontario but couldn't find any. Those poor people are
quilting-store-deprived. You heard it here! I'm sure that should be a

new
medical diagnosis. BG

Apparently Thunder Bay has one but the only time I was there was to get

off
a plane or get back on one.

However, I met a truly wonderful lady who wanted to get rid of her

fabric
collection. She gave me all her quilting fabrics. It is truly the best

SEX
ever had. It was free!
LOL

Susanne