Old August 17th 03, 08:36 AM
K. Reece

Which kind of pop ups do you mean? If you mean those gray box "messenger
service" pop ups email me and I'll tell you how to get rid of them really
easy. You don't have to download anything, just change a couple of
settings. It doesn't matter what browser you use, they're not browser
related.

Kathy in Ks.
"Susanne" wrote in message
. ca...
I forgot to tell you all the good stuff! My DH messed up my computer while

was gone so I got a brand spanking new computer. I am in love with it! Now
if only I could fiqure out how to get rid of all those annoying pop-up
messages.

Also, I had planned on visiting every quilting store in sight while in
northern Ontario but couldn't find any. Those poor people are
quilting-store-deprived. You heard it here! I'm sure that should be a new
medical diagnosis. BG

Apparently Thunder Bay has one but the only time I was there was to get

off
a plane or get back on one.

However, I met a truly wonderful lady who wanted to get rid of her fabric
collection. She gave me all her quilting fabrics. It is truly the best SEX

ever had. It was free!
LOL

Susanne