Old August 17th 03, 03:36 AM
Susanne

Default I forgot the good stuff.

I forgot to tell you all the good stuff! My DH messed up my computer while I
was gone so I got a brand spanking new computer. I am in love with it! Now
if only I could fiqure out how to get rid of all those annoying pop-up
messages.

Also, I had planned on visiting every quilting store in sight while in
northern Ontario but couldn't find any. Those poor people are
quilting-store-deprived. You heard it here! I'm sure that should be a new
medical diagnosis. BG

Apparently Thunder Bay has one but the only time I was there was to get off
a plane or get back on one.

However, I met a truly wonderful lady who wanted to get rid of her fabric
collection. She gave me all her quilting fabrics. It is truly the best SEX I
ever had. It was free!
LOL

Susanne