Old October 17th 05, 06:34 PM
Taria

Default OT for Lia and other spellers

I don't think it is so unusual. The problem is pushy kids are often the
ones we deal with or remember. I know lots of kids of a variety of ages
with good manners. Don't give up hope they are still out there.
Taria

CNY/VAstitcher wrote:
Same here, Phyllis. And it amazes me that people are so shocked ot hear
a 5yo and a 2yo say thank you, please, you're welcome, and excuse me. I
guess there are only a few of us left in the world....I think the
disappearance of manners is a sad sad commentary on the world today sigh

Larisa, avoiding balancing the checkbook by rambling