Old November 10th 03, 08:08 PM
Charlie

Having worked in a leisure centre, and having to clean both mens and women's
toilets and changing rooms I must say that the men can't appear to keep it
clean. They miss the urinals for a start (even though it was basically a
square metre of stainless steel) and lets tissues and surprisingly clothes
thrown about everywhere. In contrast, the women's were a pleasure to clean.

I personally don't think it's right for men to go in a women's loo, and by
10 I'm sure the little boy can go to the toilet himself! If you're outside
the door he can't go far! I always went in the men's toilet with my dad
when I was little, but he'd always check they were quiet. Over the age of
about 5 (apparently) I'd go on my own if they were busy.

Charlie.

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
enough to make a big deal out of.
Where did you get the idea that men's rooms are generally filthy, or

more filthy than ladies' rooms? That's a function of the staff that
cleans them, not the sex of the users. Public restrooms for women are
often filthy because there are women who feel it necessary to stand over
the toilet thus peeing on the seat. Public restrooms for women can also
be filthy because there's no place to throw away sanitary supplies. Men
don't have those problems. I'm not saying that there's no such thing as
a filthy men's room, but it doesn't have to be the case, and it isn't
likely to be worse than the ladies'.