Old January 21st 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
I.E.Z.

Default OT - new photo site

"Gen" wrote in message
Grammy, I agree. I don't like the site, as none of the pictures can be
enlarged to actually see them. Clicking on them only makes them smaller.
What's with that?
Gen

"GrammyKathy" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 11:55 am, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/hicall80

Like so many others, I am really tired of Webshots talking to me. The
ads were bad enough before, but now - no thanks.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I will pass the pictures are to small.

I have no idea why Karen's pictures don't enlarge. I have albums on picasa
and mine do get large.

http://picasaweb.google.com/I.E.Zawil

You click on the album picture which takes you to a page with all the
pictures in the album. Then click on whatever picture you want and it gets
pretty big.

Iris