Old August 6th 03, 08:14 PM
Jewitch

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:06:22 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

In article , saucy
writes

What great information. Thanks so much.

It actually all seems so minuscule now. I found out today that my mother
passed away last night. Even though we had been estranged for many years it
still tears at my heart. I had to call everyone in our family since no one
has spoken to her in years besides myself. My sister took it very badly.

Sorry for venting, but I'm hurting.

Starlia

Starlia, I missed this the first time around because kilns are of no
interest to me . . . Anyway, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the
estrangement ads an extra dimension to your grief. You'll be in my
thoughts and prayers.

Jewitch