Old June 2nd 04, 12:08 PM
Dannielle

I think you are destined to try needlepoint! :-)

Dannielle

"kiera kristinsdottir" wrote in message
om...
I have a frame that I think is a needlepoint frame. It's stamped
"Bill's Frames" and from the archives of this list I deduce that it's
from Bill Gordon's Woodcraft, a now-defunct business once in
Healdsburg, California.

I'm a rug hooker, and don't really need this frame. Is there someone
in the Portland, Oregon, area who has a hankering for it? I would
charge you what Goodwill charged me.

Alternatively, if no one wants it, I sure could use a diagram to
figure out how to attach all of the parts if anyone out there has
one...perhaps I am destined to try needlepoint?

Thanks so much!

Kiera