Old March 12th 04, 03:01 PM
jv

So I guess we know what REALLY caused those alleged blackouts!! The
good news is that it actually IS a disease and there's help available
for people with that problem.. IF THEY GET OFF THEIR COUCH AND WANT
IT!

Odd that someone who has no money can also work wine into their
expenses. Also indicitive of a problem.

Oh but wait! The no income line can't be quite true since she also
has money to go to the LNS!

S (Karen C - California) wrote in message ...
Oh, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeena!

Finished off a nice bottle of beaujolais tonight. Would've been better with
some havarti, but I ran out. (Note to self: Add both beau and cheese to
shopping list.)