Old March 12th 04, 02:16 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

Let me know what aisle Beau is in!

Oh, yeah, it's been so long since I lived on the East Coast that I forgot ...
you poor unfortunates don't have a wine aisle in your grocery stores.

Yet another reason you have to move out here, Cheryl!

In some stores, the wine shelf is directly across from the cheese cooler. Set
a chair in that aisle, and let Sheena take up permanent residence.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html