Old July 10th 03, 04:02 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
eads (Cheryl) wrote:

You can use something like this - and this is a GREAT DEAL.
My"annealer" is an older enameling kiln that I modified to use for annealing
beads...

I VERY seriously considered going that route, actually! I even had a
design for the bead door I was going to make all worked out. In the end,
I decided against it, partly because I found that the ending auction
price of those is currently usually over $300, and partly because, once
again, I don't REALLY have time for all the projects I imagine myself
doing! I'd have to use time that I would otherwise use to make beads,
and that didn't seem very productive in the end. If I had time, though,
I think it's a great idea.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org