Old January 30th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - 2 new QIs rescued

Gorgeous, gorgeous QI's. :-) My own QI is from a shelter too. They
considered him a stray (rather than a donation? --wasn't sure what the
difference was), so at a mere 8 weeks old, he was in a cage all alone.
That drew me right to him. And although he shied away when I picked
him up, he had the one of the biggest purrs I ever heard. That settled
it. I had to wait 3 agonizing days until his quarantine was over, but
after that, the little ball of black fluff that was hardly bigger than
my palm was ours. Now after a year, Charley has us all trained. LOL!
I'm sure Maisie and Sampson will commence your training soon too. :-)

Michelle in Nevada

http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter