Old January 30th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - 2 new QIs rescued

ROFLOL - That's exactly what they do! It's just heartwarming to see Sampson
grooming his mama then racing away as she pounces on him!

quicker)

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Sharon Harper wrote:

DH was quite sniffly when he told me their story and I had quite a good

sook
too! They've spent the evening chasing each other up and down the

hallway
and stairs. They are still a bit skitty around us but are getting more
affectionate.

Give them laps and cuddles as often as possible, and they'll soon turn
into cuddlecats!

As they have always been together, they'll spend half their time
squabbling and having hair-pulling arguments and half their time
snuggled up together!

These teenage mums!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!