Old November 22nd 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby LockQuest Minus

On Nov 21, 3:51*pm, "Pauline" wrote:
You're not giving up are you Musicmaker? *I know it's very inconvenient for
you, but could you bring the quilt you are not able to quilt on the Quest to
your dealer & demonstrate for them how you are doing it? *And maybe they
could show you how they would do it & see if you both fail? *If you can free
motion a small quilt, IMNSHO, you should be able to quilt a bed sized quilt
on it. *Maybe there is something quirky about the BL that nobody has thought
to tell you? *I feel for you; I know this has been extremely frustrating!

Pauline
Northern California

Pauline, I finished the quilt on my Bernina mechanical. No one at the
dealer has free motion experience. Since I've already proven that I
CAN free motion, and I've talked specifically on the phone with the BL
educatores, and have quilted side by side at the dealer once - it's
just more than I can do at this point. Kind of the way, after
fighting a battle for months on end, you kind of decide it's not worth
it any more. I'm still writing to the Pres, and if he won't refund my
money or make this right, I'll auction it off on ebay and maybe it'll
find a compatible owner.