Old November 22nd 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby LockQuest Minus

Polly Esther wrote:
Oh sure, I know that. Berninas are a little persnickity but somehow we go
together like turkey and dressing. Speaking of - I asked DH if he'd like
coconut pie or pecan pie for our feast. Poor man. That was about 3 hours
ago and still no answer. If I cook both, he'll have to make a decision
every meal. My little mama (who took pie baking to a new level) simply gave
him a little slice of all of them. She realized he couldn't make hasty
decisions. Polly

Make a load of 'petty 4's'* size ones of both flavours. Fun, and he can
have whatever whnever, AND they look good.

* liked this brat way out of forgetting how to spell it so much I have
adopted it.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!