Old November 22nd 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby Lock Quest Minus

Oh sure, I know that. Berninas are a little persnickity but somehow we go
together like turkey and dressing. Speaking of - I asked DH if he'd like
coconut pie or pecan pie for our feast. Poor man. That was about 3 hours
ago and still no answer. If I cook both, he'll have to make a decision
every meal. My little mama (who took pie baking to a new level) simply gave
him a little slice of all of them. She realized he couldn't make hasty
decisions. Polly

"Gen" wroteI don't understand this statement. I have 3 computerized
machines,
including the Quest, and when I free motion, all I do is drop the feed
dogs, put on the free motion foot and get to work I've never fooled with
the stitch length on any of them, because the length is controlled by the
quilter!
Polly, I know you love your Berninas, but for me, I'll never allow one of
those things through my door. I've tried several and hated them all.
It's a very good thing we don't all like the same thing.
Gen

"WitchyStitcher" wrote in message
Are you setting the stitch length to the longest. I know that it was
necessary to do that on the computerized machines because of how they
feed the thread.

Just a thought.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY