Old November 22nd 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby Lock Quest Minus

I don't understand this statement. I have 3 computerized machines,
including the Quest, and when I free motion, all I do is drop the feed dogs,
put on the free motion foot and get to work I've never fooled with the
stitch length on any of them, because the length is controlled by the
quilter!
Polly, I know you love your Berninas, but for me, I'll never allow one of
those things through my door. I've tried several and hated them all. It's
a very good thing we don't all like the same thing.
Gen

"WitchyStitcher" wrote in message
Are you setting the stitch length to the longest. I know that it was
necessary to do that on the computerized machines because of how they
feed the thread.

Just a thought.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY