Old November 21st 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby Lock Quest Minus

Here's what BabyLock brags about the Quest Plus:

Discover all of the quilting features you've been searching for with
the Quest Plus. As a part of the Quilter's Dream Series, this advanced
quilting machine offers 363 built-in stitches and the patented Precision
Dual-Feed QuiltingT (PDQ), a built-in, dual-feed system. Plus, with 15
accessory feet, you can accomplish any project.

Selling your BabyLock lemon for 30% off is just not going to do. We want
your money back. Period.

It's so good that you were able to complete your quilt on your trusty old
Bernina. That says a lot. First it should bolster your confidence that You
are not the problem. This is probably not a good time or place to mention
that nothing sews like a Bernina - but I Am a Berniniac. Polly