Old November 21st 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby LockQuest Minus

The dilemna I face is this - the new machine is so much better in many
ways - when I free motion quilt a small quilt, like a wall hanging -
it works like a dream. When I piece with feed dogs up, it works great
- the old quest didn't - so that's a big improvement. BUT - when I
put a bed sized quilt in it, broken threads and skipped stitches - and
I know it's not my technique because I got out my faithful little
mechanical Bernina and finished the quilt my Quest couldn't do. Maybe
my Bernina is just compatible with me and the Quest isn't. I know
there are people using the Quest who love it.

anyone want to buy a brand new Quest Plus at 30% off retail?

Musicmaker