Old January 19th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default Disappearing 9 patch tutorials

The first link mentions Karin Hellaby and her book. She is the owner of
my LQS and I can recommend 'Magic Pillows, Hidden Quilts' - its what I
have used for the Quillows I've made so far. NAYY - just shop there -
and their beginners classes have a lot to answer for!!

http://www.quilters-haven.co.uk/

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Lisa Caryl wrote:
I was cruising the 'net today and I found a couple of blogs that have free
tutorials on this tecnique. I don't recall seeing any posts about it, so
forgive me if it's old news.

The first link shows the tecnique done in a scrappy style.
http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/...-tutorial.html
This shows the finished blocks made into small charity quilts.
http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/...-progress.html
This blog shows the tecinque used with yardage to make a 40x60 quilt.
http://www.myquiltblog.com/nancyrose/4624/

I think I'm already in love with this and I haven't even made one yet!