Old January 19th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lisa Caryl[_2_]

Default Disappearing 9 patch tutorials

Looks like a good book Pati, I will have to see if we have that at the local
shop. Easy is looking better and better to me these days :-)
Lisa

"Pati C." wrote in message
There are several different "Disappearing NinePatch" designs. G
Nancy Brennen Daniel has a book on them called "Slice 'em and Dice 'em"
that has lots of different ideas for chopping up 9-patch blocks and
reassembling them G
Pati, in Phx

Lisa Caryl wrote:
I was cruising the 'net today and I found a couple of blogs that have

free
tutorials on this tecnique. I don't recall seeing any posts about it, so
forgive me if it's old news.

The first link shows the tecnique done in a scrappy style.

http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/...-tutorial.html
This shows the finished blocks made into small charity quilts.
http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/...-progress.html
This blog shows the tecinque used with yardage to make a 40x60 quilt.
http://www.myquiltblog.com/nancyrose/4624/

I think I'm already in love with this and I haven't even made one yet!