Old August 19th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

Default Yoohoo, Mommies!

Karen C in California wrote:

Dr. Brat wrote:

your deceptive editing of a post (when you almost never bother to edit
posts)

Bull. I am a compulsive snipper. I rarely include an entire previous
post, only the sentences I am responding to, unless the previous post is
only a sentence or two. In e-groups, it's bad form to include the whole
post, because those who read digest then have to slog through the same
thing a dozen times, and I see no point in doing anything different here.

Ok, perhaps I am mistaken about how often you snip, but an experienced
snipper would know that you don't cut the thing the other person was
responding to and that you indicate that you have made cuts if you cut
text out of the body of the post or between part of a previous post and
the response to it. The fact is, whether on purpose or by accident, you
snipped in such a way as to make it look like I was responding to
something I wasn't responding to. AND you have so far refused to take
responsibility for doing so.

Elizabeth