Old August 1st 03, 06:00 AM
Christina

Well.......I love unmounted stamps! I was a bona fide, wood mounted stamp
lover.

Then I found UMs for the first time at a convention....and WOW! I was
hooked! How easy to use...how inexpensive...how easy to store! Then I
found TAC....and the stamps come WITH the cushion (EZ mount)....and there's
no glue, nothing! Just cut them out and stamp! Some come in sets, some in
sheets and some individual. Something for everyone, every style,
everything!

Good to go, as I like to say! My website has more information!

Christina
TheQueen
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Team Leader/Ind. Demo. #104 for The Angel Company
WOW! A brand new catalog for only $10!
Hundreds of samples, pictures, new stamps and more!
Ask me how you can get FREE stamps!

http://www.rubberstampsTAC.com

"*~*Cher*~*" wrote in message
Which is better?
And if you like the unmounted, do you get them in sheets and cut them
yourself?
Thanks for any tips!
Cher
Cherie Salo
Scrap in a Snap
Director of Consultant Polling/Sales Analysis
Scrapbook Stylist & Recruiter ID# 15767
The Crazy Cropper - www.crazycropper.com