Old March 11th 16, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default Anvil Chorus Quilt

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:32:24 -0800, morningdove2011 wrote:

Hope someone has this magazine and can post a picture for me.

I don't have this magazine, but I have a computer with internet access,
and a little bit of knowledge how to do a google search, and am pretty
sure this is a picture of the quilt you are talking about (it has the
same name, Anvil Chorus Quilt, and is from the magazine you cite, McCalls
QuickQuilts September/October 2013 edition): http://
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccal...ting/articles/
Anvil_Chorus_Scrappy_Traditional_Lap_Quilt_Pattern

Brian Christiansen