Old June 17th 15, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Where can I buy cerium oxide glass polishing powder?

On Friday, January 2, 2004 at 5:49:05 AM UTC+8, Mike J. wrote:
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Dear Mike

Good day, hope you are doing well!

This is Ashlee from Dongguan Saiya Rare Earth Industry Co.,Ltd. Our company is a high-tech manufacturer in making Cerium Oxide polishing materials for processing optical lenses, crystal glass, spectacle glass, etc.. which helped us win good reputation from most customers like Hoya, Asia Optical, Phoenix Optical. Price can be very competitive with good quality because we have our factory ourselves and our technology is very mature. Free sample can be provided to evaluate the quality.

Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks and best regards,
Ashlee Peng
Dongguan SaiYa Rare Earth Industry Co., Ltd
Sales Dept.

http: //www.saiyadg.com
Tel : +86-0769-26985660
Fax : +86-0769-22857039-500
Address: Hongfu Road West,Nancheng,Dongguan city, Guangdong province, China