Old August 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Does Flat Sairey eat much? No, but
the beer sure disappears when she's at the meeting!
And she doesn't bring her own quilts with her!
Oh, those New Mexicans! g

Nice to see you again, B-Bev!
Hope you're feeling well.
And quilting!!! ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--sending Sarah a copy of this note
just to make her howl
"Louise" wrote in message
Thanks for the pics Vickie! It's always great to see everyone. And it
looks
like "Flat Sairey" was totally enjoying her tour of Cleveland. Does she
eat
much?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Vickie Y" wrote in message
WhooHoo, Bev! You beat me to it! LOL I had to get caught up on the

last
900- or so messages! We had a really fun time getting together again,
and

just happen to have a couple of pics up on my Yahoo album!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/quiltdoll/my_photos
This should do it, I hope. Be mindful that the pictures of Bev and
Mickie
are great, but I look awful! VBG
The pictures of "Flat Sairey" are a bit of a fun thing that we started on
the baseball swap list!

Vickie in Cleveland

"Buckeye Bev" wrote ...
Had a mini-r.c.t.q meetup last Sunday with Vickie in Cleveland and
Mickie Swall.
.snipped
Miz Sairey was with us in 8 X 10 glossy form.....
In Stitches,
Buckeye Bev