Old October 14th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Belinda Alene

Default New reader

I am the owner of a small business where I sell mostly hand made items made by
myself or my family. I sew using only my own designs. What I seek at this time
is ideas on how to enlarge my business contacts using Internet. I have a web
sight, just not sure how to use it. I am used to doing business face to face.
Now age is helping old injuries catch up with me so I need to change to a method
of doing business that does not include driving and setting up a booth. HELP
HELP HELP. I am at a loss.