Old December 29th 05, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default ON TOPIC, YUPPERS, ON TOPIC

Yes, that's the one . Just not sure if I will be 'able' to go--depends on
what my Dr says. Don't need any complications. I would appreciate it if you
would take pics of the plane quilts for me. I have seen a couple of airplane
themed quilts but that has been awhile ago so I don't remember the creators
name. I can mentally picture one that had a biplane on it and one plane was
'coming toward you' with a patchwork of greens in the background. Can't
remember if there were other planes on it--but I think there
were...different size planes. Don't quote me as I may be getting a couple
different quilts mixed together. I'm still a bit 'off' from the meds.
Tomorrow I should be 'normal for me' once again g

Butterfly (IF I can go I will let you all know : )

"Terbear" wrote in message
do you mean the Road to California? If so, I will be there!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Butterfly" wrote in message
So are any of you going to the Ontario, California, Quilt Show, Jan 19
thru 22?
I heard they are suppose to be featuring a gal that uses airplanes for
her main theme in her quilts.......

Butterfly (and me not walking very well.....)