Old February 10th 05, 02:39 PM
Boner the Cat

that looks like it would do anything a fuser needs.

I am working on a computer based unit, I have it running now in, HOLD ON,
dos.

yes folks a dos batch file (showing my age.) I have a board that works off
the parallel port that has 12 relays.

I have a USB unit that will ultimately run up to five kilns at once with 2
type thermocouples in each and up to 196 relays.

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:54:42 -0800, "liam potts" wqdwqe@kjka wrote:

I use a Perfect Fire which operate 3 relays with two contacts each ,
so it can switch 6 times 25 Amp
Bought this in New Zealand , controller , probe and relay end wiring
Works great

I am looking to build a controller for my kiln its 240 30 amp
it has 4 240 6kw elements in it. I was thinking of using the Omega

CN1501
Series http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=CN1501. I am a little

confused
on how many relays an output can control I assume its one for one but I

am
not sure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Liam Potts