Old August 24th 04, 02:37 PM
Boca Jan

Bless your heart Georg, you are true blue! My hubby has an office that he
sits in most of the time, and I have my office area next to his. Since I am
not working right now, I just can't sit there during the day and all
evening. I can't give up staying in touch with you guys during the day! It's
a real time Days Of Our Lives. LOL

Anyway, he helped me set up my sewing room and he wouldn't like it if I
moved my mess anywhere else. A mixed blessing for sure.

Boca Jan

"georg" wrote in message
Boca Jan wrote:

LOL - DH gets that forlorn look on his face when I spend too much time

in
the sewing room in the evenings. I am fortunate enough to have days for

"my
time" so I like to be with him in the evenings unless he needs to work.

That forelorn look is why I sew in the living room, despite the terrible
nonergonomic conditions.

-georg