Old November 2nd 04, 07:10 AM
shhdesigns

I love the one I got at Ikea, had to put it together but love the fact it
goes really high. I'm 5'11" and find a lot don't go high enough for me.
Got a pretty turquoise cover that goes with it. The base is sort of U
shaped, so you can slip sleeves over for ironing. I just did a search on
www.ikea.com but didn't come up with the same board.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.
"Zagadka" wrote in message
om...
Greetings,

My sister is an avid quilter, but she is still collecting her
supplies. She has an ironing board that is metal and flexes that she
dislikes. Her birthday is coming up, and I would like to get her a
decent, sturdy board that will last.

I'm looking for both suggestions on specific boards to buy, and
reliable websites to buy from. Her birthday is the 7th, so time is an
issue. I'll also take suggestions on other items.

Either reply here or mail me at (prefer e-mail)

Thanks in advance!

--
Zagadka