Old January 7th 04, 04:45 AM
Deb Milner

On 07 Jan 2004 04:16:31 GMT, ekoluvr (Tia
Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply ) wrote:

Valerie stopped her immediately and said "NO BLUE -- my friend hates blue -- it
has to be purples" -- LOLOL!
VBS -- I am just sitting here with this big sappy smile on my face, happy as
a pig in slop that I have such dear, wonderful, thoughtful friends! Am I
lucky, or what?!?!?!? :-))))))) CiaoMeow ^;;^

Oh, that is so absolutely wonderful! I think you are right, while the
supplies were great, what was the most special was the thoughtfulness
put into the gift as a whole.

We had secret santa at work this year, with a small limit on the price
of the gift. When I opened my gift, I found a kit (great chart
though), and was very touched that someone at work actually gave the
thought to get something they KNEW I would enjoy.

In your case, it is even more special because of the wonderful
customization of the supplies to your taste.

--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)