Old January 18th 04, 11:37 PM
LUSNMYMIND

No you deserved some sympathy,

Thank you!

!does seem a long drive
be good to pause and wonder whether it is truly worth it or start
looking for another job nearer home.

I'm not doing it any more. *sigh. It was my first medical assisting job out of
school. They really did a number on me, not only telling me I didn't have a job
there if I didn't do the drive, they also didn't give me my promised fifty cent
raise after 90 days, AND didn't compensate me for the drive. I finally quit, it
was wrecking me emotionally, (there were other incidents) not to mention during
this time I lost my mother unexpectedly. Arg! What a horrible time, I am so
glad it's behind me.
Thanks for the kind words!
Rhonda